Thursday, January 18, 2007

My New Job

I'm finally caught up with life and will be blogging regularly here again. This has been the longest blogging break I've taken in a while and it was badly needed. I'm refreshed and ready to get back to what I love to do.

But first, a bit about my job, which I ablsolutely adore. No day is the same, and it's always challenging and exciting. I have so much to learn, teach, and the opportunity to thrive emotionally and professionally hasn't truly hit me yet. Can you tell how joyous I am?

Of course, I want to talk more about the job, but my time is still a bit limited. And, of course, I'll be blogging more from hereon, because I've always believed that it is best to blog about everything, and this is a job I'm going to be married to for a while.






Here's to new beginnings.

1 Comments:

Blogger rmacapobre said...

bienvenue à lexmark! je ne peux pas croire que je te dis de ma nature réel. que je suis tout à fait mort-vivant. ^_^

welkam to lexmark. magaral na ta ng pranses para makapraktis ako. haha ..

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home