Tuesday, August 07, 2007

jumpin high!

I wanted to take a few minutes to give you my thoughts on what's going on with my life now. The past days has been particularly edgy over the decision I made that has paved a new career path for me.

Things hasn't been really working my way for the past days this week compared to that last week when I was on top of my game. I have to admit that this new venture has made a 360 degrees turn.

Eversince June 25th, it has been a steady drumbeat of excitement... and now i can finally say, I am finally happy.

Unfortunately no matter how hard I try my schedule doesnt let me get out as much as I'd like. That frustrates me. So I am committing to sharing my thoughts with you in a regular blog. It;s another way to have a dialogue, I guess.


I am not sure how communicating this way will work out but I guess that's up to us. So here's my start and I'd like to hear from you. I will respond to as many comments as I can if it seems appropriate.


Cheerio to everyone who believed in me and to my friends I left behind. Cheers to the new beginning~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home