Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Okay, okay, I’m NOT going to give up writing!


Okay, okay, I’m NOT going to give up writing! I was about to retire. Throw in the pen. Turn my back on my muse. I cannot find anything interesting to write about except breakups, heart ache, and moving on. The routine is getting pathetic.

I've had a lot of trouble writing. I can honestly say that other than the occasional ranting blog, I haven't done any real writing in months, but that all came to an end tonight. After missing for over a year I decided to start blogging again.

Much has changed. Here are a few:
1. I am no longer a phone slave that takes zillion of phone calls in the evening.
2. Finally I have a real job, that lets me have lunch at 12 noon.
3. My job lets me travel, been to 7 countries in the span of two years, I would say lucky me.
4. I finally got my dream ride. A 1969 Yellow Brazilian VW Beetle.
5. And yet another breakup.

I am happy despite all the good and bad times, I still have this getaway place to be with myself.

So this means you will be hearing from me more often from hereon.

Cheers to us!

Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home