Tuesday, April 15, 2008

forever?


What does it mean when a guy says "forever " to you?


However sarcastic and jaded I seem to be, there is still a little girl waiting inside. A little girl hiding and waiting to be found, not necessarily by the proverbial knight in shining armor, perhaps just someone who will pick me up from where I've fallen and help me get up...


A part of me has always believed in love, always believed in it no matter how harsh my experiences have been, no matter how painful...


...the heart is incredibly strong and resilient, I once read. I found it to be true! No matter how torn apart and shattered it may seem, the heart always seems to mend right back and start beating again. Wonderful, isn't it? Living and loving are perhaps the two most wonderful experiences human existence has to offer.


I've always believed in starting a clean slate, whatever happened in the past can never be undone. There is no room in life for regrets, only lessons learned. The future holds much promise, and hope that it will be better, and it will be if you make it. The present is not always as wonderful as we want it to be but it's all we got and what's important is how we live it and make the most out of it. My present has been truly wonderfully unexpected. I am not talking about work here... *grin*


Forever... is there really such a thing? When it is there in front of you, will you take it? How will you know it's for real? All these questions in my head, going round and round. I want it to be true, I want this to be real. I want to have forever. Is that too much to ask? Could I really be in love this time? I'm afraid but I really want to know... forever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home